These Ferrero Rocher Graduation Caps are the perfect DIY Grad party favor! Cute little caps made with everyone’s favorite candy. Your grad and guests will just love these to eat as a treat or take home as an adorable memento.
2021 Graduation Decorations
This post may contain affiliate links – Printable recipe below
They are absolutely adorable and so easy to make!
You will need:
My Amazon picks: (AFFILIATE LINKS)
- Turn Fererro Rocher candy upside-down.
2. Cut out a small square, about 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
3. Using the glue gun, attach the square to the top of the candy.
4. Peel off the sticker and use it to attach the tassel to the top of the hat.
If you prefer your Ferrero Rocher Graduation Cap to have a different color cap, just purchase some mini candy paper cups and use different color cardstock to match. Instead of the logo sticker you can use any pearl or rhinestone sticker to attach the tassel!
These Ferrero Rocher Graduation caps are the perfect treat or dessert for your Grad party!
- Ferrero Rocher Candy
- Black cardstock paper
- glue gun
- mini gold tassels
- Turn the Ferrero Rocher upside-down.
- Cut a 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" square out of the black cardstock paper.
- Using the glue gun, attach the square to the top of the candy.
- Peel off the sticker and use it to attach the tassel on top of the hat.
For more of the BEST Graduation Party and Open House ideas, click here.
Ideas for Graduation Party – Visit: