Thanksgiving Turkey Pudding Cups! Your kiddos will gobble these up!
For your TURKEY PUDDING CUPS you will need:
- Chocolate pudding cups
- Milano Cookies
- Candy eyes
- Candy corn
- Heart sprinkles
- White candy coating or frosting
- Swedish fish candy
1. Melt white candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Using a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating, attach the candy eyes to the Milano cookie.
3. Cut the bottom off of the candy corn and attach to the Milano with melted candy coating for the beak.
4. Attach the heart sprinkle upside down under the beak for the waddle with the melted candy coating.
5. Push the Milano cookie into the middle of the pudding cup.
6. Place the Swedish fish candy tail side down into the pudding cup in the back of the cookie for the feathers.
For more Party Pinching Thanksgiving dessert ideas like the TURKEY PUDDING CUPS, please click here!