Easy peasy pudgy little TURKEY DONUT HOLES so cute, you’ll almost hate to gobble them up!
For your TURKEY DONUT HOLES you will need:
- Plain donut holes
- Almond slices
- Whole almonds
- Chocolate chips
- Heart sprinkles
- Black edible marker
1. Push the pointed ends of 5 almond slices in the top of a donut hole to resemble turkley feathers.
2. Melt a small bowl of chocolate chips in the microwave.
3. Dip the pointed end a whole almond into the melted chocolate for the beak. Place a heart sprinkle upside down on the side of the beak.
4. Attach the whole almond to the top of the donut using the melted chocolate.
5. Make 2 dots with the black edible marker for eyes.
For more Thanksgiving dessert ideas like the TURKEY DONUT HOLES, please click here!