Sweetheart Marshmallow Pops are so cute and fun to make too! Using everyone’s favorite Valentine’s Day candy – conversation hearts, just make a cute flower pattern on top of a marshmallow dipped in candy coating!
Valentines Day 2020.
You will need:
- 24 regular size Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 1 package pink candy coating wafers
- Sweetheart conversation heart candies
- Pink Sixlets candies
1. Melt candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
2. Push lollipop stick in the bottom of marshmallow. Dip into melted candy coating and tap the stick on the rim of the bowl to remove excess. Place in a styrofoam block.
3. Immediately arrange conversation heart candies in a flower pattern on the top of the marshmallow as shown.
4. Place pink Sixlets candy in the middle of the marshmallow.
5. Let dry completely.
These cute sweetheart marshmallow pops are so easy to make, kids will love to create them to give to their friends at school!
For more ideas for your parties and holidays, please visit Party Pinching’s Ferrero rocher graduation caps