A cute Peanut Butter and Jelly Valentine is the cutest sweet treat!
You will need:
- Toaster pastry like Pop Tarts
- 1 pouch of white store-bought cookie icing
- Purple candy melts
- Peanut butter candy melts
- Jumbo heart sprinkles
- Small heart sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- Mini toasts
- Black edible marker
1. Flip over toaster pastry and frost with white cookie icing.
2. Place jumbo heart sprinkles around the edge to frame the toaster pastry.
3. Melt candy melts according to package instructions. Frost a mini toast with the melted peanut butter candy coating and another with the purple candy coating.
4. Place 2 candy eyes on each mini toast. Place the mini toasts in the middle of the toaster pastry.
5. Place 2 small heart sprinkles between the 2 mini toasts on the toaster pastry.
6. Let dry completely, usually 24 hours.
7. Add a smile to each mini toast using a black edible marker.
Adorable and easy this Peanut Butter and Jelly Valentine will make your sweetheart smile!
For more ideas for your parties and holidays, please visit Party Pinching’s Best Fruit & Veggie Tray Ideas Roundup