Top your Christmas cupcakes with the big guy’s belly.
You will need:
- Celebration Red Gumballs
- Black cookie icing pouch
- Yellow confetti sprinkles
- Christmas Mix Sixlets candies
1. Using the black cookie icing, pipe a line around the middle of the gumball for the belt.
2. Place a yellow confetti sprinkle in the middle of the belt.
3. Let dry completely.
4. Place Santa’s belly on top of a cupcake. Decorate around the cupcake with red, green and white Sixlets.
This post is sponsored by SweetWorks. All opinions are my own.