A Charlie Brown Christmas Tree cookie is a sweet little adorable cookie to celebrate the best Christmas show ever!
You will need:
- Sugar Cookie
- White cookie icing
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- Melted chocolate chips or chocolate candy coating wafers
- Blue candy coating wafers
- Green jimmies sprinkles
- Red Sixlet candy
1. Frost the top of the cookie with white icing.
2. Cut the chocolate wafer cookie in half lengthwise. Cut in half and create an “x”. Place on top of cookie while icing is still wet.
3. With the melted chocolate pipe out a tree shape onto parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle ends of limbs with green jimmies. Let set completely.
4. With white cookie icing or melted white chocolate, attach the red Sixlet candy to the end of a limb.
5. For Linus’ blanket, melt the blue candy coating wafers and pipe a large circle in the middle of the wafer cookie “x”. Set the tree in the middle of the circle. Hold in place until set.