These lucky little dragons are so fun to make, even the kiddos will want to help. They are not only adorable, but tasty too!
- 2 store-bought Rice Krispie Treat bars
- 4 red Fruit by the Foot
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting
- 8 red Jujube candies
- 8 candy eyes
- 8 mini red M&M’s
- 1 yellow Fruit Roll-up
- Cut Rice Krispie Treat bars into 1”x1 ¾” rectangles.
- Wrap the red Fruit by the Foot around the edge of a rectangle. Trim to fit. The Fruit by the Foot should stick to itself, or you can secure with a little frosting.
- Cut a small piece of red Fruit by the Foot to fit the top of the Rice Krispie Treat. Attach with frosting.
- With a toothpick dipped in frosting, attach 2 red Jujube candies at one end of the Rice Krispie Treat for ears.
- Attach 2 candy eyes and 2 mini M&M’s for the nose with frosting.
- Cut 3 small triangles out of the yellow Fruit Roll-up. With a toothpick dipped in frosting, attach one triangle in the middle of the eyes and one triangle on each side of the head.
- Make the tail using the remaining red Fruit by the Foot, and pinch it to make it wavy so it looks like ribbon
- Attach to head, it should stick by itself or you may use frosting to secure.
For more ideas for your parties and holidays, please visit Party Pinching’s Ferrero rocher graduation caps