This Nutter Butter Goat Cookie is a cute way to start off the Lunar New Year! 2015 is the Year of the Goat so here’s a lucky little way of celebrating the Chinese New Year!
You will need:
Nutter Butter cookie
Can white frosting
White chocolate chips
Black non-pareils sprinkles
1. Generously frost cookie with white frosting.
2. Press coconut onto the frosted cookie.
3. Attach candy eyes and white chocolate chips on to the cookie with frosting.
4. Press 2 black non-pareils sprinkles in the frosted cookie for the nose.
5. Attach the cashew halves for the horns using the frosting or tuck into the peanut butter filling in the middle of the cookie.
A sweet way to start the New Year is with this Nutter Butter Goat Cookie! Year of the Goat!