Graduation Party Favors are a must-have for every Graduation Open house or Grad party! Both of my sons are graduating this year. One from high school and one from college. The youngest is going off to an Art College in the fall so I thought for his party a paint can favor would be cute and I dressed it up with a cap & tassel!
This post may contain affiliate links
You will need:
- Mini paint can favors – you can find some on Amazon here.
- Tassel key chains – I ordered purple ones from Oriental Trading
- Stickers with school logo or grad stickers
- Black cardstock
- glue gun
1. Fill paint cans with candy.
2. Cut black cardstock in 2″x2″ squares.
3. With glue gun, attach the black square on top of the paint can.
4. Now glue the keychain in the middle of the black square on top.
For more great grad party and open house ideas, click here.
More Ideas for graduation party – Please visit