These are the cutest Easter Lamb truffles!
Super cute Easter treat that’s fun and easy to make! A b-a-a-a-a-rilliant little treat for Easter.
Ewe wool need:
- Ferrero Raffaello candy
- White Jordan almonds
- White jimmy sprinkles
- Snowflake sprinkle
- Black edible marker
- White candy coating wafers
1. Slice a small amount off the bottom of a Ferrero Raffaello candy so it sits flat.
2. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
3. Attach the Jordan almond to the top of the Ferrero Raffaello using the melted candy coating. Hold in place until set.
4. With a toothpick dipped in melted white candy coating, attach the snowflake sprinkle to the top of the Jordan almond.
5. Dip one end of a white jimmy sprinkle into the melted candy coating and place on one side of the Jordan almond for the ear. Hold in place until set. Repeat for other ear.
6. Using a black edible marker, make 2 dots on the Jordan almond for the eyes, and 2 dots for the nose.