DIY Candy Graduation Books made out of Hershey’s Nuggets are super cute and the perfect Graduation Party Favor! Great for Grad Open House parties and SO EASY to make! Graduation Party Ideas 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy DIY Candy Graduation Books are the perfect giveaway and so fun to make!
You will need:
- Hershey’s Nuggets
- Black Cardstock
- White computer paper
- 1/8″ ribbon (optional)
- Glue stick
MY AMAZON PICKS (affiliate links)
- Cut the black cardstock into 1.5″ x 2.25″ rectangles. Using a glue stick, attach 2 pieces of the wrapped candy side by side in the middle of the rectangle.
2. Next write or print out whatever message you want for your book onto white computer paper. Center and cut into 1.25″ x 2.75″ rectangles. Attach to the top of the candies with a glue stick.
3. Cut a small piece of ribbon to go down the center of the book and attach with the glue stick if desired.
Now you have a cute little treat for your Grad Party! These DIY Candy Graduation Books are so adorable!
- Hershey's Nuggets
- Black cardstock paper
- white computer paper
- 1/8" ribbon (optional)
- glue stick
- Cut the black cardstock into 1.5" x 2.25" rectangles.
- Using the glue stick, glue 2 of the candy nuggets side by side in the middle of the black cardstock
- Write or print out any message for your grad on the white computer paper.
- Cut the computer paper into 1.25" x2.75" rectangles and glue on top of the candy.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon and glue in the middle of the candies if desired.
For more great Grad ideas, click here