A simple little snack for Thanksgiving called CORNY WAFFLES are a-maize-ing…
For your CORNY WAFFLES you will need:
- Frozen waffles
- Green fruit roll ups
- Maple syrup
- Yellow sugar sprinkles
- Popsicle Sticks
1. Toast waffle according to package instructions.
2. Using kitchen shears, cut the waffle into an oval shape.
3. Brush waffle lightly with maple syrup and sprinkle with yellow sugar sprinkles.
4. Push popsicle stick in one end of the waffle.
5. Cut green fruit roll ups into long ovals with kitchen shears.
6. Wrap an oval fruit roll up on each side of the waffle to resemble leaves.
For more cute food ideas like these CORNY WAFFLES, please visit Party Pinching by clicking here!