So we had some leftover Halloween candy – Sour Apple Laffy Taffy. I thought they would be cute little CARAMEL APPLE POPS. And you know what? They are.
Super yummy and so easy to make, you’ll love these to the core.
For your CARAMEL APPLE POPS you will need:
- Sour Apple Laffy Taffy
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax or parchment paper
1. Unwrap a few Laffy Taffy and place on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave for approximately 7 seconds or until soft and pliable.
3. Immediately roll into small balls and place a lollipop stick in the center.
4. Unwrap caramels and place in a microwave safe bowl.
5. Microwave caramels until it is a good consistency for dipping. I microwaved at 10 second intervals, stirring after each interval.
6. Dip taffy pop into the melted caramel and place on wax paper to set.
For more ideas like the CARAMEL APPLE POPS, please visit Party Pinching!