These lucky little dragons are so fun to make, even the kiddos will want to help. They are not only adorable, but tasty too!
Rice Krispie Dragon Treats
- 2 store-bought Rice Krispie Treat bars
- 4 red Fruit by the Foot
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting
- 8 red Jujube candies
- 8 candy eyes
- 8 mini red M&M’s
- 1 yellow Fruit Roll-up
- Cut Rice Krispie Treat bars into 1”x1 ¾” rectangles.
- Wrap the red Fruit by the Foot around the edge of a rectangle. Trim to fit. The Fruit by the Foot should stick to itself, or you can secure with a little frosting.
- Cut a small piece of red Fruit by the Foot to fit the top of the Rice Krispie Treat. Attach with frosting.
- With a toothpick dipped in frosting, attach 2 red Jujube candies at one end of the Rice Krispie Treat for ears.
- Attach 2 candy eyes and 2 mini M&M’s for the nose with frosting.
- Cut 3 small triangles out of the yellow Fruit Roll-up. With a toothpick dipped in frosting, attach one triangle in the middle of the eyes and one triangle on each side of the head.
- Make the tail using the remaining red Fruit by the Foot, and pinch it to make it wavy so it looks like ribbon
- Attach to head, it should stick by itself or you may use frosting to secure.