These cute and tasty treats will be “hare” today and gone tomorrow.
I know, bad pun – “lettuce” begin the tutorial…
You will need:
Round pink confetti sprinkles
Black edible marker
White candy coating wafers
1. Melt white candy coating wafers according for package instructions.
2. Using a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating, attach the pink confetti sprinkle to the narrow end of the candy egg for the nose.
3. Make 2 dots for the eyes with a black edible marker.
4. Dip the pointy end of the sliced almonds and attach to the candy egg behind the eyes. You may want to poke the end of a knife into the candy egg for a small slit to stick the almond into. Hold almond up until set.
5. With the melted candy coating, attach the white Sixlet on the other end of the egg for the tail.
You can make cute chocolate bunnies too!