Bunny Meringue Cups are an elegant Easter dessert that is sure to impress – using store-bought meringue cups, it’s so easy to make these cute!
For your Bunny Meringue Cups you will need:
White candy coating wafers
Pink confetti sprinkles
Black edible marker
Green tinted coconut
Filling of your choice
1. Melt white candy coating according to package instructions
2. Using a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating, attach a small pink confetti sprinkle to the end of the marshmallow bunny for the nose.
3. Make a dot on the side of the marshmallow bunny for the eye with a black edible marker.
4. Fill meringue nest with ice cream, pudding, mousse, or filling of your choice.
5. Tint coconut green by placing the coconut in a zipper bag and adding a drop of green food coloring. Shake until coated.
6. Sprinkle green coconut on the meringue nest.
7. Place marshmallow bunny on top.
For more Easter dessert ideas like the Bunny Meringue Cups, please visit Party Pinching’s Easter section by clicking here!