So we had some leftover Halloween candy – Sour Apple Laffy Taffy. I thought they would be cute little caramel apples. And you know what? They are.
Super yummy and so easy to make, you’ll love these to the core.
You will need:
- Sour Apple Laffy Taffy
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax or parchment paper
1. Unwrap a few Laffy Taffy and place on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave for approximately 7 seconds or until soft and pliable.
3. Immediately roll into small balls and place a lollipop stick in the center.
4. Unwrap caramels and place in a microwave safe bowl.
5. Microwave caramels until it is a good consistency for dipping. I microwaved at 10 second intervals, stirring after each interval.
6. Dip taffy pop into the melted caramel and place on wax paper to set.