This Unicorn Easter Basket is THE CUTEST! Any child (or unicorn loving adult) would be over the rainbow happy to receive this magical basket on Easter morning! The white chocolate birthday cake sprinkled Magical Easter Unicorn by R.M. Palmer is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
This post is sponsored with product and/or monetary compensation by R.M. Palmer. All opinions are my own. (This post may contain affiliate links and we may make a small commission from the Amazon links at no extra cost to you).
THE GOOD STUFF: This basket is so easy to make using yummy Easter candy all by R.M. Palmer!
- Magical Easter Unicorn
- Unicorn Sprinkles Candy Bars
- Peanut Butter Eggs
- Milk Chocolate Gold foil eggs
- Double Crisp Bunnies
My Amazon picks: (affiliate links)
You will need:
- One Easter basket (I found this one at Dollar Tree)
- Unicorn horn topper (from Amazon see link above)
- Plastic eggs (from Dollar Tree)
- Clip on flowers (from Amazon see link above)
- Tulle skirt (bought from Michael’s)
- Unicorn cupcake toppers (from Amazon see link above)
- Mini white tin pails (from Dollar Tree)
- white paper basket filler (from Dollar tree)
Using a glue gun, attach the unicorn topper to the top of the handle. Hold until the glue is set.
Next wrap the tulle skirt around the basket
Clip on the flowers around the basket rim
Fill the basket with white shredded paper filler
Glue the cupcake wrapper around the small pail
Fill the pail with the milk chocolate foil eggs
Place the unicorn cupcake topper horn on top
Add the R.M. Palmer candy into the basket
I mean isn’t this Magical Easter Unicorn SPECTACULAR?!
The most magical Easter basket ever!
- R.M. Palmer Easter Candy:
- Magical Unicorn White Chocolate Hollow Candy
- 2 Unicorn Sprinkle Candy Bar
- 2 Double Crisp Bunnies
- Milk Chocolate Gold Foil Eggs
- Peanut Butter Eggs
- Basket materials:
- Easter Basket
- Unicorn Topper
- White tulle basket skirt
- White paper basket filler
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Flower clips
- Mini white metal buckets
- Unicorn cupcake wrappers and toppers
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks for glue gun
- Attach the unicorn topper to the top of the basket with glue gun. Hold until set.
- Wrap the skirt around the basket, may secure with glue if desired
- Clip the flowers around the rim of the basket
- Fill basket with white paper basket filler
- Glue the cupcake wrapper around the white mini metal bucket
- Fill the mini bucket with gold foil eggs
- Place a unicorn horn cupcake topper on top.
- Arrange the candy in the basket, placing the Magical Unicorn candy in the middle
For more Easter Party Ideas, click here