The Snow Globe Moon Pie is Super easy, super breezy.
For your Snow Globe Moon Pie you will need:
- 1 vanilla double decker Moon Pie
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 marshmallows, regular size
- 1 mint leaf gumdrop
- 1 toothpick
- black edible marker
- orange edible marker
- 1 round bottom drinking glass
1. Spread vanilla frosting on top of the moon pie.
2. Sprinkle coconut on top of the frosting.
3. Make dots for eyes and mouth for the snowman on a marshmallow with a black edible marker.
4. Draw in a carrot nose with the orange edible marker on the marshmallow.
5. Attach the marshmallow head to the marshmallow body of the snowman with frosting.
6. Place marshmallow snowman and mint gumdrop tree on top of the moon pie.
7. Place the drinking glass upside down over the moon pie.
For more cute food recipes like the Snow Globe Moon Pie, please visit your Party Pinching!