These cute little S’mores Cupcakes that will melt your heart and have you wanting s’more…
S’mores Cupcakes you will need:
1 box of chocolate cake mix and ingredients for the cake
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
vanilla buttercream frosting
chocolate buttercream frosting
Golden Grahams cereal
black edible marker
1. Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar & melted butter. Press about 2 tsp of graham mixture into bottom of cupcake liners. Bake for about 5 minutes until golden.
2. Pour batter on top of graham cracker crust and halfway up the cupcake liner. Place about 3 mini marshmallows on top in the center. Pour more batter on top until it is 3/4 full.
3. Bake according to box mix. Cool completely.
4. Frost with a mix of vanilla and chocolate buttercream.
5. To make toppers, draw a smiley face on a mini marshmallow. Attach a Golden Graham to the top and bottom of the marshmallow with chocolate icing. Place on top of cupcake.
For more camping dessert ideas like the S’mores Cupcakes, please visit us at Party Pinching!