Lucky little Pot of Gold Mini Donuts are a sweet little treat!
For your donuts you will need:
- Store bought chocolate mini donuts
- Chocolate frosting
- Yellow M&M’s (mini size)
- Brown M&M’s (regular size)
- Rainbow Sour Belts
1. Frost the top of a mini donut with chocolate frosting.
2. Place the mini yellow M&M’s on top of the frosted donut for the coins.
3. Cut a small piece of the Rainbow Sour Belt and fold in half. Stick the ends in the middle of the donut.
4. Attach 3 of the regular size brown M&M’s to the bottom of the donut with chocolate frosting.
For more sweet treat recipes like the Pot of Gold Mini Donuts – click here