Despicable Mouthwatering Minions. Cuteness overload. So I decided to make them sweet!
For your Mouthwatering Minions, you will need:
Yellow candy coating
Black licorice lace
Black edible marker
1. Melt yellow candy coating in microwaveable safe bowl according to package instructions. Dip cookies in the melted coating and lift out with fork, tapping side of the bowl to remove excess. Place on wax paper.
2. Draw a black circle around the white Smartie candy. Make a large dot in the middle of the candy. Place on cookie for eyes.
3. Cut 3 small pieces of licorice lace and place in top of cookie for hair.
4. With kitchen shears, cut blue Fruit Roll Ups to cover bottom half of the cookie and use small strips for the straps of the overalls.
5. Detail the rest of the cookie with a black edible marker.
For more cute food treats and recipes, please visit https://partypinching.com