Top off your cupcakes with Mardi Gras Pretzel Toppers with these cute little masks!
For your Mardi Gras Pretzel Toppers you will need:
Melted white chocolate or white candy coating
Purple sugar sprinkles
Green sugar sprinkles
1. Cut off the bottom part of a white chocolate pretzel.
2. Brush the top with melted white chocolate. Immediately sprinkle half of the pretzel with purple sprinkles and the other with green sprinkles.
3. Using a toothpick dipped in melted white chocolate, dot the top of the pretzel and attach the silver dragees evenly around the pretzel.
4. Turn the pretzel upside down and attach the back of the pretzel to a lollipop stick using melted white chocolate.
5. Push the lollipop stick into the top of your frosted cupcake.
For more party ideas like the Mardi Gras Pretzel Toppers, please click here!