Kitten Valentine Pops are purrfect for your Valentine! These cute Peep Pops are so adorable and easy to make!
These Kitten Valentine Pops would be fun for kids to make for a classroom party too!
You will need:
- Vanilla Creme Heart Peeps
- small pink heart sprinkles
- jumbo red heart sprinkles
- white frosting
- black edible marker
- lollipop sticks
1. Turn Peep heart upside down.
2. Using the white frosting attach pink heart for nose.
3. Turn jumbo red hearts upside down and attach with frosting for the ears.
4. Draw on eyes and whiskers with the black edible marker.
5. Push lollipop stick in the bottom.
Adorable Kitten Valentine Pops that your sweetie will love!
For more ideas for your parties and holidays, please visit Party Pinching’s Ferrero rocher graduation caps