An adorable Christmas GUMBALL TREE candy dish all dressed up for the holidays. So easy it will blow you away.
- For your Gumball Tree you will need the following:
- 1 Tree candy dish (found at Michaels for $1)
- Celebration Christmas Mix Gumballs
- Sixlets Christmas Mix (optional)
1. Arrange green gumballs in the dish.
2. Place one red gumball in place of the stem.
3. Sprinkle Sixlet candies on top if desired.
That’s it. So simple and sweet. A decoration and dessert in one!
This post was sponsored by SweetWorks. All opinions are my own.
For more cute food ideas like the GUMBALL TREE, please click here!