These garden seed packet cookies are pretty little no-bake cookies perfect for a Garden Party!
You will need:
- Store bought Mother’s English Tea Cookies
- 1 (7 oz.) pouch white Betty Crocker Cookie Icing Pouch
- Edible markers in a variety of colors
1. Open the tea cookie and scrape off the filling with a knife.
2. On the flat inside part of the cookie, frost with the white cookie icing. Let dry overnight.
3. Write the word “Seeds” on top of the icing and draw your favorite flowers on the icing.
For more cute food ideas, please click here