Fairy Garden Brownie is a fun edible craft that makes “gardening” sweet!
For your Fairy Garden Brownie you will need:
- 9″ pie plate or square pan
- Brownie mix for your Fairy Garden Brownie
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate wafer ice cream cone
- chocolate wafer cookie
- Candy rocks
- Graham crackers
- sliced almonds
- 2 mini cupcakes
- bright green non-pareils sprinkles
- dark green jimmies sprinkles
- blue rock candy
- flower sprinkles
- assorted candy
- crushed Oreos
1. Bake your Fairy Garden Brownie in dishaccording to package directions. Let cool and frost with chocolate frosting.
2. Cut top of chocolate ice cream cone and turn upside down. Frost a mini cupcake covering entirely and immediately roll in bright green non-pareil sprinkles. Attach cupcake to cone with frosting for the tree.
3. Cut chocolate wafer cookie in half and attach to the front of the cone with frosting for the door. Place on top of the frosted brownie.
4. Make a path with candy rocks as shown. Sprinkle middle of path with crushed Oreos.
5. Cover the rest of the brownie with dark green jimmies for the grass.
6. Frost the top of a mini cupcake and decorate with sliced almonds. Place on your Fairy Garden Brownie.
7. Place mint nonpareil candy wafers for large stepping stones on brownie.
8. Make a small bench from a graham cracker using frosting as glue.
9. Create a small pond out of blue rock candy.
10. Make mushrooms from marshmallow bits as stems and red Jujubes for the top of the mushroom. Dot with white frosting and attach to a mint wafer with icing.
11. White Smartie candies are the path stepping stones and finish with royal icing flowers.
For more cute food treats like the Fairy Garden Brownie, please click here!