Cute chocolate Bears are an fun and tasty after school treat for kids and they make a easy party treat for summer.
Cute Chocolate Bears are also great for school parties and you can check out more treats by clicking here!
Cute chocolate bears are easy to make and simple treats for kids parties and birthdays.
I want to wish Little Debbie‘s scrumptious Fudge Rounds a “Beary Sweet” 40th Anniversary!
I totally understand why they have stood the test of time, they are fudgy, creamy and the perfect treat for the kids after school or for me at midnight.
So to celebrate I made some beary cute chocolate bear snacks using the Fudge Rounds!
You will need the following to make your Cute Chocolate Bears:
- Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
- Chocolate candy coating wafers
- Candy eyes
- Small black jelly beans
- Chocolate Necco Wafers
- Black edible marker
1. Push 2 chocolate candy melts into the top of the Fudge Round for the ears which will make your Cute Chocolate bears really stand out!
2. Melt a small amount of candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
3. Attach candy eyes and chocolate Necco Wafer to the top of the Fudge Round with the melted candy coating.
4. Secure the jelly bean nose to the top of the Necco Wafer with melted candy coating.
5. Draw in a mouth with the black edible markers.
For more fun Little Debbie Snack ideas, click here.
Cute Chocolate Bears are the best treats for after school because there is no baking involved!
Check out the Cute Chocolate Bears recipe below!
You can check out more party treats from Party Pinching by visiting the link below: