These sweet little CANDY HOT DOGS are perfect for April Fools’ Day and are super easy to make! They’re also cute sitting on top of a cupcake too!
For your CANDY HOT DOGS you will need:
Circus Peanut Candy
Wrapped Caramel Candy
1. Cut the Circus Peanut in half horizontally but not all the way through. Carefully open the Circus Peanut a little.
2. Unwrap the caramel and place in microwave for just a few seconds until it is soft and moldable (approximately 5 seconds in my microwave).
3. Shape the caramel into a hot dog shape and place inside the Circus Peanut
4. Pipe some yellow icing on top of the hot dog in a squiggly line to resemble mustard. (No ketchup please).
5. Finely chop the green gumdrops. Sprinkle on top of the hot dog.
For more April Fool’s Day food recipes like the CANDY HOT DOGS please visit Party Pinching and click here!