You will need:
- Oreo cookies
- white candy melts or white chocolate
- pink icing
- cherry Pez candy
- white snowflake sprinkles
- Melt white candy coating according to package instructions. Using a fork, dip Oreo in the melted candy coating and tap the fork against the glass container to remove excess.
2. Place on parchment paper to dry.
4. Using a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating, attache snowflake sprinkles to the top end of the pink cherry Pez candies.
4. Pipe a pretty pink bow on top of the dry cookie with pink icing.
5. Place the Pez ballerina slippers on top.
Now you have a pretty cookie that’s tu-tu cute!
Click here to see my entire Nutcracker Sweets Party!