Super cute Baby Seal Oreo Cookies couldn’t be easier to make! “Seal”ed with a Kiss, these adorable cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day!
No-bake cookies that are so simple to make. Only 2 ingredients and a food marker is all you need. Everyone loves these cookies and they are absolutely adorable. Your sweetie for Valentine’s Day will just love these “Seal”ed with a Kiss treats!
You will need:
- White Candy Melts
- Black Food Markers (bold and fine tip)
** Red Lip Sprinkles Optional**
Melt candy coating according to package instructions. Dip Oreo into the candy coating with a fork and tap off the excess on the side of the bowl.
Place dipped cookies on parchment paper. Dry completely.
Using the bold tip black food marker, make 2 round dots for the eyes on the cookie and a larger dot for the nose.
Using the fine tip black food marker, draw on whiskers and a mouth.
Now you have a cute little baby seal Oreo cookie!
Mwah! Sealed with a Kiss!
Add a little red lip sprinkle to the cookie for a true “Seal”ed with a kiss Oreo Cookie! So cute!
- White Candy Coating
- Black Food Markers (Bold & Fine Tip)
- *Red Lip Sprinkles - Optional
- Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
- Dip Oreo into melted candy coating using a fork.
- Tap the side of the bowl to remove excess coating.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Let dry completely.
- Using the bold tip black food marker, draw 2 dots for eyes and a larger dot for the nose.
- Using the fine tip black food marker, draw on the whiskers and mounth.
- Add a lip sprinkle if desired.
For more Valentine’s Day treat ideas, click here.