AUTUMN GINGERBREAD COOKIES are so easy to make and fun to decorate!
- Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- Betty Crocker White cookie icing
- Red, orange, brown and yellow edible markers
1. Bake square gingerbread cookies
2. Ice cookies with white icing and let dry completely.
3. Draw a tree with a brown edible marker.
4. Draw leaves with red, yellow and orange markers.
You can also use a small leaf cookie cutter and immediately place on the white cookie icing on the square cookie. Pipe veins on the leaves for a pretty double-decker cookie!