Watermelon Snow Cones that are one in a melon.
Watermelon Snow Cones you will need:
Watermelon syrup (recipe below)
Mini chocolate chips
OR you can purchase syrup in the store or online, or make your own using Kool Aid – I used the Kool Aid recipe for these.
Snow Cone Syrup recipe
You will need:
2 cups white sugar
2 packets of unsweetened WatermelonKool Aid
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes
3. Remove and stir in Kool Aid.
4. Cool completely – very important you don’t want your fluffy ice to be well, water.
1. Crush ice with your Nostalgia snow cone machine.
2. Scoop out the fluffy icy goodness into the green party cups.
3. Pour watermelon syrup into a plastic squeeze bottle.
4. Squeeze syrup in the middle of the ice, making a nice pink circle
, leaving a ring of plain white ice around the edges.
5. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips in the middle.
For more summer picnic dessert ideas like the Watermelon Snow Cones, please visit Party Pinching!