These no bake treats will make cake pops so jelly.
You will need:
Mini meringue cookies – I found them at Whole Foods
Pink Candy Coating
Black Edible Marker
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructions in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Dip one end of the lollipop stick in the candy coating and push carefully into the bottom of the cookie. Let dry, about 5 or 10 minutes until secure.
3. Holding the lollipop stick, dip cookie into the melted pink candy coating. Tap the stick on the side of the bowl to remove excess. Place upright in styrofoam block.
4. Using a garlic press, press fondant into 1″ pieces. While the candy coating on the cookie is still wet, attach 5 or 6 pieces to the underside of the cookie. Let cookie dry completely.
5. Draw on a smiley face using a black edible marker.