These sweet little dogs are perfect for April Fools’ Day and are super easy to make! They’re also cute sitting on top of a cupcake too!
You will need:
Circus Peanut Candy
Wrapped Caramel Candy
1. Cut the Circus Peanut in half horizontally but not all the way through. Carefully open the Circus Peanut a little.
2. Unwrap the caramel and place in microwave for just a few seconds until it is soft and moldable (approximately 5 seconds in my microwave).
3. Shape the caramel into a hot dog shape and place inside the Circus Peanut
4. Pipe some yellow icing on top of the hot dog in a squiggly line to resemble mustard. (No ketchup please).
5. Finely chop the green gumdrops. Sprinkle on top of the hot dog.