Cute Candy Corn Kitty Cat Cake Pops. Say that 3 times really fast! Super cute NO BAKE cake pops for Halloween!
You will need:
Little Debbie Fancy Cakes
Yellow candy coating wafers
Orange candy coating wafers
White heart sprinkles
Black edible marker
1. To make no bake cake pops, follow my easy instructions here.
2. Melt yellow candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
3. Dip entire cake pop into the melted yellow candy coating. Tap the stick on the side of the bowl to remove excess Place stick in styrofoam block to dry completely.
4. Melt orange candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
5. Dip the yellow coated cake pop half way into the orange candy coating. Tap the tick on the side of the bowl to remove excess. Place stick in styrofoam.
6. Cut 2 pieces of candy corn in half. Place on top of the cake pop for the ears. Hold in place until set.
7. Place a white heart sprinkle in the middle of the cake pop for the nose.
8. Let dry completely.
9. Draw on eyes, whiskers and mouth with a black edible marker.