You will need:
- Nutter Butter cookies
- white candy coating wafers
- blue candy coating wafers
- red fruit roll ups
- red and blue licorice lace or Rips Whips
- Assorted star sprinkles
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
2 Using a fork, dip cookies in the melted candy coating, and lift out cookie, placing on wax or parchment paper to dry.
3. Cut red fruit roll ups in stripes and wrap around the white cookies.
4. Cut small pieces of the licorice lace or Rips Whips for the straps.
5. Decorate cookies with star sprinkles, attaching them with a toothpick dipped in melted candy coating.