Stained Glass Cookies are the prettiest cookie of the season.
For your Stained Glass Cookies yYou will need:
Favorite sugar cookie recipe (I have even used Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough in a pinch!)
Crushed hard candies (I use my son’s favorite – Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry, Green Apple & Watermelon)
1. Roll out cookie dough and cut into circles with a cookie or biscuit cutter.
2. With a round or star mini cookie cutter, cut out the center of the cookie dough and remove so there is a hole
3. Place cookie on a cookie sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil.
4. Fill the center of each cookie hole with crushed candy.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes until golden and candy is melted.
6. Cool on cookie sheet until the middle is hard and set.
My son Carson’s favorite cookie!
For more Christmas cookie ideas like the Stained Glass Cookies, please check out more Party Pinching ideas by clicking here!