Cute little Sock Monkey Marshmallow Pop – perfect for a Sock Monkey party or any day you feel like monkeying around!
You will need:
Black pearl sprinkles
Cinnamon red hot candies
Black & red edible markers
Dark chocolate candy coating
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Push lollipop stick into regular size marshmallow so that the round ends are on the side.
3. Dip marshmallow 3/4 way into candy coating. Tap off excess and place on parchment paper round side up.
4. Place 2 black pearl sprinkles on top for eyes.
5. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and draw a nose and mouth with the edible markers. Place under the eyes.
6. Hold 2 brown M&M’s on each side of the marshmallow for ears until set.
7. Attach cinnamon red hot with candy melt.
8. Push a banana marshmallow on the lollipop stick.
Now you have a super cute snack that your chimps will love!
For more dessert ideas like the Sock Monkey Marshmallow Pop, please visit https://partypinching.com