Now I love chocolate, but their vanilla malts are A.MAZ.ING. Simply the best malt we’ve ever had. If you’re in Vegas, you NEED to go to the Sugar Factoryand have one. Trust.
So these Vanilla Malt Cupcakes I came up with for my son’s birthday were totally inspired by the Sugar Factory’s heavenly vanilla malts.
Sugar Factory Vanilla Malt
You will need:
French Vanilla Box Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 Cup Malted Milk Powder
1 Cup Water
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting or Whipping Cream
Strawberry Malted Milk Balls
1. Combine dry cake mix and 1 cup malted milk powder.
2. Add eggs, oil and water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Place paper cupcake liners in muffin tins and fill with batter.
4. Bake according to box instructions.
5. Frost cupcakes with whipping cream or vanilla buttercream. (I used whipping cream).
6. Garnish with a strawberry malted milk ball.
Makes 24 cupcakes.