What could be sweeter than a chocolate snow scene that’s super cute?
Using the RM Palmer 1 pound Belgian Chocolate Mega Coin as the base, this snowy scene is the sweetest treat ever!
You will need:
- 1 pound RH Palmer Belgian Milk Chocolate Mega Coin
- white frosting
- clear sugar sprinkles
- green gumdrops
- snowball snack cake
- white fondant
- RH Palmer Milk Chocolate Holiday Bells
- black & orange edible markers
- orange flower sprinkles
- Unwrap the RH Palmer Belgian Milk Chocolate Mega coin. It’s huge isn’t it?!!
2. Frost the coin with white frosting.
3. Sprinkle the top with clear crystal sugar sprinkles.
4. Roll some white fondant and use a toothpick to make lines for the front of the igloo.
5. Attach the fondant to the side of a snowball snack cake.
6. To make penguins, gather your RM Palmer Milk Chocolate Holiday Bells, the edible markers, fondant & sprinkles.
7. Unwrap bells and roll out white fondant. Cut out small circle with a mini cookie cutter (I used a frosting piping tip).
8. Make a small indent into the fondant circles with a toothpick.
9. Press fondant onto the side of the chocolate bell.
10. Make penguin faces with the edible markers.
11. Attach penguin feet using a little frosting and orange flower sprinkles.
12. Place chocolate penguins, igloo & gumdrop trees (skewer 2 green gumdrops with a toothpick and frost top) onto the frosted chocolate coin. Add snowflake sprinkles if desired.
You can even put them under a bowl for a snow globe effect!