Snowman Bark is so fun and easy to make! It also makes a great Christmas gift for friends, a hostess or neighbors!
You will need:
- RM Palmer 1 pound Belgian Milk Chocolate Bullion Bar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- black edible marker
- orange edible marker
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- white nonpareils sprinkles
- Using the edible markers, make a snowman face on the mini marshmallows.
2. Snap the pretzel sticks into small pieces.
3. Melt the RM Palmer Belgian Milk Chocolate Bullion Bar over a double boiler until smooth. Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and IMMEDIATELY top with the marshmallows, pretzel sticks and sprinkles.
4. Put in refrigerator to harden – about 20 minutes. Once completely set, break into pieces. You can wrap them up in cellophane bags or put them in a pretty tin as a gift too!
Now you have an adorable treat for Christmas! Super fun to make on a snow day with the kiddos too!
This post was sponsored by RH Palmer. All opinions are my own.