These pudgy dumplings of reindeer are made from the chocolately goodness of Lindt Lindor truffles.
You will need:
- Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffle
- Black edible marker
- Crunchy chow mein noodles
- White Chocolate Oreo or make your own using Vanilla Candiquik
- Jumbo yellow star sprinkles
- Black confetti sprinkle
- Chocolate jimmies sprinkles
- Chocolate candy coating or melted chocolate
1. Using black edible marker, draw eyes on almond.
2. With a toothpick dipped in the melted candy coating, attach the black confetti sprinkle to the tip of the almond for the nose.
3. Melt chocolate candy melts according to package instructions.
4. Attach 2 chow mein noodles to top of almond for antlers with melted chocolate. Hold in place until set.
5. Using a toothpick dipped in melted chocolate, attach the almond head to the chocolate truffle. Hold in place until set.
6. This is the part that requires a little patience. Dip one end of the chocolate jimmies sprinkles into the melted candy coating and hold into place for the legs and tail.
7. Using the melted candy coating, attach the truffle to the top of the white choclate dipped Oreo.
8. Decorate the side of the Oreo by attaching the jumbo star sprinkles with the melted candy coating.
For more fun treats check out my ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas dessert table here!