Pound Cake Chicks are so easy to make for your Easter dinner or brunch!
Easter dessert cakes that are super cute! Easy Easter chicks made out of store-bought pound cake!
Hey Chicky baby, you’re lookin’ pretty sweet… Here are some cute little chick cakes that you don’t have to bake!
You will need:
- Sara Lee frozen pound cake
- Oval cookie cutters
- Black sugar pearl sprinkles
- Orange rainbow crunch chip spinkles
- Melted white chocolate or candy coating
1. Slice Sara Lee pound cake in 1/2 inch slices.
2. Use the oval cutters to cut out shapes.