Sweet Nutcracker treats that are so easy to make and fun to eat!
You will need:
- Store-bought Rice Krispie treats
- black, white & red cookie icing
- red jumbo tree sprinkles
- black mustache sprinkles
- silver dragees
- black pearl sprinkles
- yellow & pink confetti sprinkles
- Cover the top third of the Rice Krispie Treat in black cookie icing.
2. While the icing is still wet, add the yellow confetti sprinkle and upside down jumbo red tree sprinkle for the hat.
3. Cover the bottom third in red cookie icing and pipe white icing as shown in the photo below.
4. Add 4 silver dragees for the uniform, 2 black nonpareils sprinkles for the eyes, the candy sprinkle mustache and 2 pink confetti sprinkles for the cheeks. Let dry completely.
5. With a black edible marker draw 2 lines to complete the uniform.
6. Attach coconut hair with cookie icing if desired.
It’s a perfect treat for your Nutcracker Suite party!