This Marshmallow Puff Bunny is a fun no-bake recipe for Easter!
Puffy and sweet, almost too cute to eat.
You will need:
- Little Debbie Marshmallow Puff
- Regular size marshmallos
- Pink sugar sprinkles
- Black pearl non-pareils sprinkles
- pink M&M’s
- Melted white chocolate
1. Cut the marshmallow diagonally with kitchen shears or a knife dipped in water.
2. Press the marshmallow cut side down into a shallow dish filled with pink sugar spinkles for the ears.
3. Attach ears, sprinkle eyes and M&M nose to the marshmallow puff with the melted white chocolate.
A cute marshmallow bunny puff is so easy to make and kids will love it!