Frankie never looked so sweet…
You will need:
Black sugar sprinkles
Green candy coating
Black Edible Marker
1. Melt green candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Push a lollipop stick into the bottom of a marshmallow.
3. Dip marshmallow into the candy coating and tap the side of the bowl with the stick to remove excess.
4. Dip top of the marshmallow into black sprinkles.
5. Place stick into styrofoam block to dry completely.
6. Using a black edible marker, draw on Frankie face.
7. Carefully pull off lollipop stick (or you can leave it on for a Frankie Marshmallow Pop).