I’m a Snoopy freak. I even have a beagle. For real. So I had to make a treat celebrating my absolute favorite Halloween program, “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!” Linus’ pumpkin patch was the perfect snack.
You will need:
Chocolate graham crackers
Green Food Coloring
1. Cut graham crackers in half into squares.
2. Frost top of the crackers with chocolate frosting.
3. Place candy pumpkin on top.
4. Tint coconut with green food coloring. Put the coconut in a zipper sandwich bag and shake with a drop or two of food coloring. Sprinkle a little green coconut on top of cracker.
5. Snap off the tops of candy corn and place on top of frosting along the edges of the graham cracker for the fence.
** If you are wondering what to do with the leftover candy corn, you can make these!