Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Cookies
Martha approved. I’m not even kidding.
It’s kind of surreal when Martha Stewart actually says what you made is “adorable”. My hot cocoa marshmallow mug cookies won her over and believe me, it is “a good thing.”
- Approximately ¼ cup of white candy coating
4 mini candy canes
4 large marshmallows
1 (16-oz.) can chocolate frosting
12 Jet-Puffed mallow bits
1 (7-oz.) pouch store-bought white cookie icing
4 store-bought tea cookies
40 small tree sprinkles
4 large tree sprinkles
1. Melt candy coating in small microwave-safe bowl according to package instructions.
2. Cut candy cane at the curve. Dip ends into melted candy coating and push into side of marshmallow. Hold in place until it hardens and is secure.
3. Using a small knife spread a small amount of chocolate frosting on top of marshmallow leaving a small rim. Top with 3 mallow bits.
4. Frost cookie with white icing. Place marshmallow in the middle of cookie.
5. Place 10 small tree sprinkles around the perimeter of cookie.
6. Attach large tree sprinkle to front of marshmallow using candy coating.
Makes 4 cookies.
My new book is full of fun treats made from store-bought ingredients for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa & New Years!
So kick yourself out of the kitchen! These adorable holiday treats use easy-to-follow and time-saving ingredients so you can stop baking and start enjoying the holidays! Using simple store-bought candy, cookies and frosting, you’ll soon be creating delicious seasonal goodies that are so unbelievably cute that even your Pinterest-obsessed neighbors will fall short!